Treating Customers Fairly – Our Approach
At Wisdom Alliance, we are committed to treating our customers fairly and have had the general principle of putting client interests at the core of our business since we began; they are an integral part of our company values.
We have developed a set of principles to ensure treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do.
- Review products and services to ensure they meet customers' needs.
- Provide high quality product information to investors and our business partners.
- Create the best possible customer focused investment solutions for our investors.
- Respond to customer needs in a consistent, timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Attend to customer complaints promptly and where applicable make the necessary changes to business processes to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Educate employees so that they understand our business thoroughly and are best placed to provide a superior service to our customers.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our arrangements to ensure fair treatment of customers.
TCF is an ongoing process within Wisdom Alliance, with activity to meet objectives reported to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
Wisdom Alliance have adopted the industry guidance in relation to transparency, disclosure, and conflicts of interest in the commercial market in line with the complexity of the business.
By adopting the industry guidance Wisdom Alliance is able to demonstrate the 6 outcomes in a number of ways.
- Clients can be confident that they are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture
- Products and services marketed and sold are designed to meet the needs of Clients and are targeted accordingly
- Clients are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- Where Clients receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances
- Clients are provided with products that perform and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
- Clients do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint
Wisdom Alliance Wealth Management Ltd.